Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (sodium and calcium caseinates, soy protein isolate), carbohydrate (corn maltodextrin), fat (high oleic safflower, canola, soy lecithin), taurine, L-carnitine, vitamins, minerals; contains milk and soy.
Indications for OSMOLITE:
Supplemental or sole-source nutrition for tube feeding. May use orally in patients with altered taste perception.
Adults and Children:
Provides 250Cal/8oz (1060Cal/L).
Isotonic medical nutritional supplement.
Osmolite, Osmolite 1 Cal (cans)—8oz, 32oz
Osmolite 1.2 Cal (cans)—8oz
Osmolite 1 Cal, Osmolite 1.2 Cal (ready-to-hang)—1L, 1.5L
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Gender and Multiple Sclerosis: How It Influences Prognosis and Future Treatment
- Significant Variations in Epilepsy Surgical Strategy, Deficit Reporting Exist
- Thrombolysis With Tenecteplase Is as Safe as Alteplase in Stroke Mimics
- Loss of Function Variants in LRRK1 and LRRK2 Not Linked to Parkinson Disease
- Smoking Promotes Disease Progression in Multiple Sclerosis
- 5 Key Findings Presented at 2018 Parkinson Disease Conference
- Parkinson Disease and the Gut: Treatment Potential Abounds
- Managing Comorbid Migraine and Mood Disorders: A Synergistic Approach
- Stroke-Code Patients With Low NIHSS Score, No Acute Imaging Findings Often Misdiagnosed
- Ethical Challenges of Nusinersen: Considerations When Counseling on Treatment
- ZTlido Patch for Post-Shingles Pain Launching Soon
- Managing Complications of Intrathecal Baclofen Therapy
- Deep Brain Stimulation Reduces Tremor Symptoms in Parkinson Disease
- FDA Issues Statement Addressing Safety Concerns Associated With Nuplazid
- Prevalence of Autoimmune Encephalitis in Herpes Simplex Encephalitis Explored