OVACE PLUS CREAM Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Sodium sulfacetamide 10%.
Mission Pharmacal Company
Indications for OVACE PLUS CREAM:
Seborrheic dermatitis. Dandruff. Secondary cutaneous bacterial infection.
Apply to affected areas twice daily (AM & PM) for 8–10 days; reduce frequency as conditon improves.
Discontinue if sensitization, rash, arthritis, fever or mouth sores develop. Avoid eyes, mucous membranes, broken skin. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Incompatible with silver preparations.
Local irritation; rare: Stevens-Johnson syndrome, systemic lupus erythematosus, systemic toxic reactions.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Clarifying Cardiovascular Risk in Migraine
- Parkinson Disease Symptom Fluctuations Well-Managed With Adaptive Deep Brain Stimulation
- More Evidence Supports Benefits of Cannabidiol for Treatment-Resistant Epilepsy
- Monthly Erenumab Reduces Frequency of Episodic Migraine
- Reduced Risk for Multiple Sclerosis Linked to Greater Sun Exposure
- Tamsulosin Associated With Dementia Risk in Older Patients With BPH
- FDA Approves Blood Test to Assess Concussion
- Gait Difficulty in Parkinson Disease May Be Associated With More Progressive Disease Course
- Tau PET a Useful Biomarker for Alzheimer Disease Risk and Progression
- Multiple Sclerosis Drug Zinbryta Withdrawn From the Market
- Incidence of Delayed Traumatic Intracranial Hemorrhage Low in Older Adults With Blunt Head Trauma
- Older Epilepsy Patients More Likely to Experience AED, Non-AED Drug Interaction
- Female Gender, Natalizumab Exposure Associated With Increased Lymphopenia Risk in FNG-Treated MS
- Accelerated Cognitive Decline Associated With Retinopathy
- Treatment Effects Often Exaggerated in Early Clinical Studies