OVACE WASH Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Sodium sulfacetamide 10%.
Mission Pharmacal Company
Indications for OVACE WASH:
Seborrheic dermatitis. Dandruff. Secondary cutaneous bacterial infection.
Seborrheic dermatitis and dandruff: Wash affected areas twice daily (AM & PM). Apply to affected areas, massage into skin, rinse thoroughly, pat dry and repeat after 10–20 seconds. Repeat for 8–10 days; reduce frequency as conditon improves. Secondary cutaneous bacterial infection: Massage into skin for 10–20 seconds then rinse; repeat for 8–10 days.
Discontinue if sensitization, rash, arthritis, fever or mouth sores develop. Avoid eyes, mucous membranes, broken skin. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Incompatible with silver preparations.
Local irritation; rare: Stevens-Johnson syndrome, systemic lupus erythematosus, systemic toxic reactions.
Wash—6oz, 12oz, 16oz
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Erenumab Superior to Placebo for Reducing Migraine Disability, Improving HRQoL
- Managing Status Epilepticus in Palliative Care: Accounting for Patient and Family Experience
- Congress Passes Bill to Fight Opioid Crisis
- Physical Activity Decreases Vascular Comorbidities in Multiple Sclerosis
- Review of Factors Impacting Sport-Related Concussion Headaches
- Anodal tDCS Offers Possible Benefit for Improving Item Recall in Post-Stroke Aphasia
- Hospitalization Tied to Brain Abnormalities in Older Adults
- Spending Often Persists in High-Cost Medicare-Medicaid Eligible
- Skills-Based Intervention Did Not Cut Systolic BP After Stroke, TIA
- High Frequency of Headaches Following Dialysis Associated With BUN and Blood Pressure