OVULATION SCOPE OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Saliva estrogen test.
Quest Products, Inc.
Obtain saliva sample in AM, before brushing teeth, eating, drinking, smoking, etc. Clean lens (do not submerge), place small drop of saliva from under tongue on lens, allow saliva to dry completely. Read "fern" pattern with ovulation microscope (see literature).
Do not use as a contraceptive. Infection or acute inflammation of throat or mouth may interfere with results. Avoid exposing device to weather extremes.
Medications, smoking, alcohol, food residue may interfere with results.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Multiple Sclerosis Guidelines: AAN's Recommendations for Initiating, Switching, Stopping Disease-Modifying Therapy
- Novel Therapy May Improve Symptoms in Early Huntington Disease
- Solriamfetol Associated With Improvement in Narcolepsy Types 1 and 2
- Interaction of Alcohol, Smoking on Multiple Sclerosis Severity
- Are Vaccines Associated With Multiple Sclerosis Relapse?
- The Symbiosis of Headache and Sleep
- Neurosurgery in Parkinson Disease: A Brief History and Look Forward
- Blood Pressure-Dementia Link May Be Affected by Population Characteristics
- The Consequences of Compensation in Autism
- Wearable Sensors May Help Predict On, Off States in Parkinson Disease
- Pain, Psychiatric Comorbidities More Common in Chronic vs Episodic Migraine
- Adjunctive Eslicarbazepine Safe and Well Tolerated for Pediatric Seizures
- Erenumab Shown to Reduce Headache Days for Patients with Episodic Migraine
- New Zolmitriptan Intracutaneous System Safe and Effective for Migraine