Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (sodium and calcium caseinates), carbohydrate (maltodextrin, sucrose), fat (canola, MCT, borage, refined deodorized sardine oil), L-carnitine, taurine, vitamins, minerals; low residue; lactose- and gluten-free.
Indications for OXEPA:
Sole-source tube-feeding for critically ill patients on mechanical ventilation.
Adults and Children:
Provides 355Cal/8oz (1500Cal/L).
Medical nutritional supplement.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- OCD in Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Features Distinct Phenotype, Associated Symptoms
- History of Migraine Associated With Higher Risk for Cochlear Disorders
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation in Pediatric Epilepsy: Weighing the Risks and Benefits
- High Treatment Adherence and Quality of Life Observed With Fingolimod
- Gender Differences in the Epidemiology of Migraine
- Some Statins May Be Associated With Cognition, Memory Deficits
- Neuropathic Pain Treatments
- Cannabis for Multiple Sclerosis: Prescriber's Perspective
- New Monoclonal Antibody BAN2401 Reduces Amyloid Plaques, Improves Cognition in Alzheimer's
- Nonpharmacologic Interventions for Alzheimer's Have Greater Impact on Outcomes Than Currently Available Medications
- Associations Identified Between Stroke Severity, Recovery of Visuospatial Neglect
- Action Tremor May Have Central Origin in Motor Neuron Disease
- Characteristics Affecting Health-Related Quality of Life in RRMS, Progressive MS
- Neurodevelopmental Anomalies, Birth Defects Linked to Zika ID'd
- Childbearing Surgical Residents Often Feel Career Dissatisfaction