A sensor array has the potential to identify de novo Parkinson's disease (PD) patients with high sensitivity, specificity, and accuracy values.
The studies that included neurocognitive measures demonstrated no significant difference between the use of rTMS and sham-rTMS.
Mutations in the LRP10 gene appear to be common in patients with inherited α-synucleinopathies.
Investigators sought to determine whether patients with moderate to advanced Parkinson disease have impaired glucose levels during an Oral Glucose Tolerance Test.
Nuplazid, a non-dopaminergic, selective serotonin inverse agonist, targets 5-HT2A receptors that are thought to be involved in Parkinson's disease psychosis.
Using information from these assessments, investigators identified participants as having either major psychotic symptoms, isolated minor psychotic symptoms, or no psychotic symptoms.
Researchers conducted a multicenter study to assess the predictive value of the Montreal Parkinson Risk of Dementia Scale, an 8-item, office-based screening tool.
Investigators analyzed data for baseline factors that may influence weight loss in early parkinson's disease.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Comorbidities in Multiple Sclerosis: Effects on DMTs, the Treatment Team, and More
- New Diagnostic Criteria for Neurosarcoidosis: What You Need to Know
- FDA Approves Powerful New Opioid Despite Criticisms
- Guidelines on the Use of OnabotulinumtoxinA for Chronic Migraine
- Efficacy of Naftazone on Motor Symptoms of Parkinson Disease
- Guideline for Diagnosis and Treatment of Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
- Ivy League Rule Change Linked to Fewer Concussions During NCAA Football Games
- Addressing Levodopa-Resistant Parkinson Disease
- Pediatric Migraine: Evidence-Based Alternative Management
- High-Dose Biotin May Be an Effective Treatment for Progressive MS
- Circadian, Circaseptan Rhythms Prevalent in Epileptic Seizure Cycles
- Jolt Accentuation of Headache Not a Universal Indicator of Acute Meningitis
- Reduced Survival for Patients With Idiopathic Parkinsonism
- ACA Implementation Decreased Rates of Therapy Nonadherence in Stroke Survivors
- Fluorescence Can ID High-Grade Glioma During Sx for Brain Tumor