Generic Name and Formulations:
Olopatadine HCl 0.2%; oph soln; contains benzalkonium chloride.
Alcon Laboratories, Inc.
Indications for PATADAY:
Treatment of ocular itching associated with allergic conjunctivitis.
Adults and Children:
<3yrs: not recommended. ≥3yrs: 1 drop in each affected eye once daily.
Contact lenses (remove; may reinsert 10 minutes after administration, if eye is not red). Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Cold syndrome, pharyngitis, ocular effects (eg, blurred vision, burning/stinging, dry eye, foreign body sensation, hyperemia, keratitis, lid edema, pruritus), headache, asthenia, rhinitis, sinusitis, taste perversion.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- FDA Approves Aimovig for Migraine Prevention
- Prediction Algorithm Stratifies ICH Patients at Risk for Hematoma Expansion
- Sports-Related Concussion Outcomes Predicted With Serum Neurofilament Light
- FDA: Lamotrigine Linked to Potentially Life-Threatening Adverse Reaction
- Psychological Therapies May Help Older Adults With Chronic Pain
- Amyloid Positivity Increases Risk for Cognitive Impairment in Dementia-Free Patients
- Valproic Acid-Related Adverse Fetal Outcomes May Be Linked to Placental Effects
- Risk of Dementia Up for Older Adults With Lowest Wealth
- Language Used in Medical Record Can Affect Patient Care
- Mortality in Alzheimer Disease Not Strongly Associated With Antipsychotics