Generic Name and Formulations:
Olopatadine HCl 0.7%; oph soln; contains benzalkonium chloride.
Alcon Laboratories, Inc.
Indications for PAZEO:
Treatment of ocular itching associated with allergic conjunctivitis.
Adults and Children:
<2yrs: not established. ≥2yrs: 1 drop in each affected eye once daily.
Contact lenses (remove; may reinsert 5 minutes after administration, if eye is not red). Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Blurred vision, superficial punctate keratitis, dry eye, abnormal sensation in eye, dysgeusia.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- New Diagnostic Criteria for Neurosarcoidosis: What You Need to Know
- Guideline for Diagnosis and Treatment of Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
- Guidelines on the Use of OnabotulinumtoxinA for Chronic Migraine
- Ivy League Rule Change Linked to Fewer Concussions During NCAA Football Games
- Addressing Levodopa-Resistant Parkinson Disease
- High Daily Stress Linked to Migraine Prevalence in Women
- Researchers Identify Coffee Component That May Provide Neuroprotection
- Functional Imaging in Movement Disorders: Diagnostic Advantages
- Dextroamphetamine Plus Physical Therapy Nonsuperior to Placebo for Improving Post-Stroke Motor Recovery
- Nusinersen May Be Effective for Short-Term Motor Function Improvements in Spinal Muscular Atrophy