PEDIA-LAX CHEWABLE TABLETS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Magnesium hydroxide 400mg; watermelon-flavored; contains magnesium 170mg per tab.
Fleet, C.B., Company
Indications for PEDIA-LAX CHEWABLE TABLETS:
<2yrs: not recommended. Drink 8oz of liquid with each dose. 2–5yrs: 1–3 tabs daily. 6–11yrs: 3–6 tabs daily. Both: may be given as a single dose or in divided doses. Results usually within 30 minutes to 6 hours; reevaluate if ineffective.
Renal disease. Magnesium-restricted diet. Discontinue if rectal bleeding or no bowel movement occurs.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Higher Levels of Cholesterol May Protect Men From Parkinson Disease
- Ajovy Injection Approved for Migraine Prevention in Adults
- Chronic Pain May Be Contributor to Suicide
- FDA Approves Tiglutik for the Treatment of Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Natalizumab Improves Cognitive Function in Multiple Sclerosis
- 5 Key Findings Presented at 2018 Parkinson Disease Conference
- Parkinson Disease and the Gut: Treatment Potential Abounds
- Managing Comorbid Migraine and Mood Disorders: A Synergistic Approach
- Stroke-Code Patients With Low NIHSS Score, No Acute Imaging Findings Often Misdiagnosed
- Ethical Challenges of Nusinersen: Considerations When Counseling on Treatment
- New 15-Item Dyspnea-ALS-Score Assesses Dyspnea in ALS
- CDC: About One in Five U.S. Adults Have Chronic Pain
- Fingolimod Cuts Multiple Sclerosis Relapses in Pediatric Patients
- Gains in Insurance Coverage Seen for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual Adults
- Brivaracetam Effective for Reducing Seizures in Patients with Epileptic Encephalopathies