PEDIA-LAX QUICK DISSOLVE STRIPS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Standardized sennosides 8.6mg; per strip; grape-flavored.
Fleet, C.B., Company
Indications for PEDIA-LAX QUICK DISSOLVE STRIPS:
<2yrs: not recommended. Allow strip to dissolve on tongue. 2–5yrs: 1 strip daily; max 2 strips/24hrs. 6–11yrs: 2 strips daily; max 4 strips/24hrs. Results usually within 6–12hrs; reevaluate if ineffective.
Discontinue if rectal bleeding or no bowel movement occurs.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- FDA Approves Aimovig for Migraine Prevention
- Sports-Related Concussion Outcomes Predicted With Serum Neurofilament Light
- FDA: Lamotrigine Linked to Potentially Life-Threatening Adverse Reaction
- Prediction Algorithm Stratifies ICH Patients at Risk for Hematoma Expansion
- Psychological Therapies May Help Older Adults With Chronic Pain
- Amyloid Positivity Increases Risk for Cognitive Impairment in Dementia-Free Patients
- Valproic Acid-Related Adverse Fetal Outcomes May Be Linked to Placental Effects
- Risk of Dementia Up for Older Adults With Lowest Wealth
- Language Used in Medical Record Can Affect Patient Care
- Mortality in Alzheimer Disease Not Strongly Associated With Antipsychotics