PEDIA-LAX QUICK DISSOLVE STRIPS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Standardized sennosides 8.6mg; per strip; grape-flavored.
Fleet, C.B., Company
Indications for PEDIA-LAX QUICK DISSOLVE STRIPS:
<2yrs: not recommended. Allow strip to dissolve on tongue. 2–5yrs: 1 strip daily; max 2 strips/24hrs. 6–11yrs: 2 strips daily; max 4 strips/24hrs. Results usually within 6–12hrs; reevaluate if ineffective.
Discontinue if rectal bleeding or no bowel movement occurs.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Erenumab Superior to Placebo for Reducing Migraine Disability, Improving HRQoL
- Congress Passes Bill to Fight Opioid Crisis
- Managing Status Epilepticus in Palliative Care: Accounting for Patient and Family Experience
- Physical Activity Decreases Vascular Comorbidities in Multiple Sclerosis
- Review of Factors Impacting Sport-Related Concussion Headaches
- Anodal tDCS Offers Possible Benefit for Improving Item Recall in Post-Stroke Aphasia
- Hospitalization Tied to Brain Abnormalities in Older Adults
- Spending Often Persists in High-Cost Medicare-Medicaid Eligible
- Skills-Based Intervention Did Not Cut Systolic BP After Stroke, TIA
- High Frequency of Headaches Following Dialysis Associated With BUN and Blood Pressure