PEDIACARE CHILDREN'S COLD & FLU HYDRATION OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Dextrose, sodium bicarbonate 240mg, potassium bicarbonate 180mg, vitamin C 9mg, sodium chloride, malic acid, citric acid; per pwd packet; grape-flavor; contains elderberry and grapeseed extract.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for PEDIACARE CHILDREN'S COLD & FLU HYDRATION:
Oral fluid and electrolyte replacement in children during colds, diarrhea, and vomiting.
<2yr: not recommended. 2–11yrs: Mix one packet with 8oz water; stir to dissolve. Consume 4–8 servings (32–64oz) per day as long as diarrhea continues.
Children <1yr old.
Reevaluate if vomiting, diarrhea, or fever persists beyond 24 hours.
Fluid & electrolyte replacement.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Some Statins May Be Associated With Cognition, Memory Deficits
- Neuropathic Pain Treatments
- Cannabis for Multiple Sclerosis: Prescriber's Perspective
- New Monoclonal Antibody BAN2401 Reduces Amyloid Plaques, Improves Cognition in Alzheimer's
- Nonpharmacologic Interventions for Alzheimer's Have Greater Impact on Outcomes Than Currently Available Medications