PEDIASURE w. FIBER OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (sodium caseinate, whey protein concentrate), carbohydrate (sucrose, corn maltodextrin), fat (high oleic safflower oil, soy, MCT oils), mono- and diglycerides, soy lecithin, iron 1.4mg/100Cal, vitamins, minerals, fiber (soy) 0.5g/100Cal, L-carnitine, taurine; vanilla flavor; lactose- and gluten-free .
Indications for PEDIASURE w. FIBER:
Total or supplemental feeding for children 1–10yrs of age.
<1yr: consult manufacturer. 1000mL/day for patients 1–6yrs, and 1300mL/day for patients 7–10yrs meets or exceeds NAS-NRS RDA (protein, vitamins, minerals).
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Rasagiline Plus Riluzole is Safe, May Improve Survival in ALS
- Treatment of New-Onset Epilepsy: AAN, AES Update Practice Guidelines
- Gender Differences in the Epidemiology of Migraine
- Changes in Glucose Regulation in Parkinson Disease
- Apomorphine Infusions Improves Off Time Associated With Parkinson Disease
- Some Statins May Be Associated With Cognition, Memory Deficits
- Neuropathic Pain Treatments
- Cannabis for Multiple Sclerosis: Prescriber's Perspective
- New Monoclonal Antibody BAN2401 Reduces Amyloid Plaques, Improves Cognition in Alzheimer's
- Nonpharmacologic Interventions for Alzheimer's Have Greater Impact on Outcomes Than Currently Available Medications
- Locally Asymptomatic Ischemic Stroke May Present as Migraine Aura
- Associations Identified Between Stroke Severity, Recovery of Visuospatial Neglect
- Action Tremor May Have Central Origin in Motor Neuron Disease
- Characteristics Affecting Health-Related Quality of Life in RRMS, Progressive MS
- Neurodevelopmental Anomalies, Birth Defects Linked to Zika ID'd