Neuroblastoma survivors are at elevated risk for psychological impairment.
No significant association among closing pressure, amount of CSF removed, and time to resolution of papilledema is reported in patients with PTCS.
There are considerable gaps in knowledge relating to the effectiveness of non-pharmacologic treatments for ADHD in pediatric patients.
Children with prenatal exposure to serotonin reuptake inhibitors have better executive function at age 12 years.
Greater sugar consumption during pregnancy and early childhood may adversely impact child cognition.
Neonatal caffeine therapy for apnea of prematurity has no detrimental long-term effects and even improves some neurologic measures.
Iatrogenic steroid-induced psychosis is a rare side effect of glucocorticoid therapy which is mostly seen in adults, although it has been reported in children and adolescents.
Prenatal exposure to a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor is associated with fetal brain development.
There are significant differences in the development of 12 fiber tracts between infants with fragile X syndrome and controls.
Preventive strategies for reducing the high incidence of bronchopulmonary dysplasia may be key to the improvement of long-term outcomes in EP/VP children.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Efficacy of Cladribine Tablets in Patients With Relapsing Multiple Sclerosis
- Cognitive Performance, Mood Deficits, White Matter Hyperintensities in Migraine
- Disrupted Thalamo-Striato-Hypothalamic Function May Serve as a Good Biomarker for Parkinson Disease
- FDA to Review Sublingual Tx for Motor Fluctuations in Parkinson Disease
- Shortened MS Quality-of-Life Questionnaire Compares With Longer Test in Reliability and Consistency
- Polyphenol-Rich Diet May Reduce Dementia Risk in Older Adults
- Addressing Migraine That Mimics Stroke
- Visual Association Test, MMSE Highly Predictive of Dementia in Older Adults
- Prediction Algorithm Stratifies ICH Patients at Risk for Hematoma Expansion
- Medical Cannabis Shows Promise in Treating Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis
- Rituximab Effectively Reduces Disease Activity in Multiple Sclerosis
- Characteristics, Treatment Response Similar in Idiopathic, 22q11.2 Deletion Syndrome-Associated Parkinson Disease
- Lifestyle, Behavioral Factors Contribute to Dementia Risk Assessment
- FDA Lifts Clinical Hold on Trial for Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Treatment
- Fremanezumab Chronic Cluster Headache Study Discontinued