Generic Name and Formulations:
Peginterferon alfa-2a (polyethylene glycol/recombinant alfa interferon conjugate) 180mcg/mL (vials), 180mcg/0.5mL (prefilled syringes and autoinjectors), 135mcg/0.5mL (autoinjectors); soln for SC inj; contains benzyl alcohol.
Roche Diagnostics Corp.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- FDA Approves Aimovig for Migraine Prevention
- Prediction Algorithm Stratifies ICH Patients at Risk for Hematoma Expansion
- Sports-Related Concussion Outcomes Predicted With Serum Neurofilament Light
- Psychological Therapies May Help Older Adults With Chronic Pain
- Traumatic Brain Injury Linked to Increased Parkinson Disease Risk in Veterans
- Amyloid Positivity Increases Risk for Cognitive Impairment in Dementia-Free Patients
- Valproic Acid-Related Adverse Fetal Outcomes May Be Linked to Placental Effects
- Risk of Dementia Up for Older Adults With Lowest Wealth
- Language Used in Medical Record Can Affect Patient Care
- Mortality in Alzheimer Disease Not Strongly Associated With Antipsychotics