Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (partially hydrolyzed sodium caseinate, hydrolyzed lactalbumin, arginine), carbohydrate (corn maltodextrin, fructooligosaccharides [FOS]), fat (corn, MCT, canola oils, soy lecithin), fiber (FOS), L-carnitine, taurine, vitamins, minerals; low residue; lactose- and gluten-free.
Indications for PERATIVE:
Supplemental or sole-source feeding for metabolically stressed patients (eg, fractures, wounds, burns, surgery, pressure ulcers).
Adults and Children:
Provides 308Cal/8oz (1300Cal/L). May give orally or via feeding-tube.
High-calorie, high-protein medical nutritional supplement.
Ready to hang—1L, 1.5L
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Excess Abdominal Obesity Linked to Severe Disability in Multiple Sclerosis
- Change in Dietary Patterns Over 5 Years in Early Multiple Sclerosis
- High-Dose Biotin May Be an Effective Treatment for Progressive MS
- Biobank Data Suggest Vitamin D Reduces Risk for Multiple Sclerosis
- Serious Adverse Events Profile for Cladribine Confirmed With Extended Data
- Unintended Pregnancy Common in Women With Epilepsy
- Aggressive Blood Pressure Lowering in Intracerebral Hemorrhage May Be Harmful
- Risk of Opioid-Benzodiazepine Overlap Up for Dual Prescribing
- Minority Residents Experience Burdens Linked to Race/Ethnicity
- Tips Provided for Budgeting in Medical Residency