PHENYL-FREE 2 HP OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Amino acids, carbohydrate (corn syrup solids, modified corn starch, sucrose), fat (soy oil), iron 4mg/100Cal, vitamins, minerals; phenylalanine-free.
Mead Johnson Nutrition
Indications for PHENYL-FREE 2 HP:
Dietary management of children and adults with phenylketonuria.
Adults and Children:
Prepared as directed provides 25Cal/oz.
Include other foods in diet to provide necessary phenylalanine for growth and development. Monitor blood levels.
Phenylalanine-free food (high protein equivalent).
Neurology Advisor Articles
- High-Dose Biotin May Be an Effective Treatment for Progressive MS
- Biobank Data Suggest Vitamin D Reduces Risk for Multiple Sclerosis
- Serious Adverse Events Profile for Cladribine Confirmed With Extended Data
- Patients With Multiple Sclerosis Face Greater Infection Risk
- Ozanimod Reduces Severe Relapses in Multiple Sclerosis More Than Interferon Beta-1a