PHENYL-FREE 2 OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Amino acids, carbohydrate (sucrose, corn syrup solids, modified corn starch), fat (soy oil), iron 3 mg/100Cal, vitamins, minerals; phenylalanine-free.
Mead Johnson Nutrition
Indications for PHENYL-FREE 2:
Dietary management of children and adults with phenylketonuria.
Adults and Children:
Prepared as directed provides 25Cal/oz.
Include other foods in diet to provide necessary phenylalanine for growth and development. Monitor blood levels.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- High-Dose Biotin May Be an Effective Treatment for Progressive MS
- Biobank Data Suggest Vitamin D Reduces Risk for Multiple Sclerosis
- Patients With Multiple Sclerosis Face Greater Infection Risk
- Fingolimod Compared With Glatiramer Acetate in Head-to-Head MS Study
- Lower Relapse Risk and Disability Progression With Oral DMT in Treatment-Naive RRMS
- Anodal tDCS Offers Possible Benefit for Improving Item Recall in Post-Stroke Aphasia
- Hospitalization Tied to Brain Abnormalities in Older Adults
- Spending Often Persists in High-Cost Medicare-Medicaid Eligible
- Skills-Based Intervention Did Not Cut Systolic BP After Stroke, TIA
- High Frequency of Headaches Following Dialysis Associated With BUN and Blood Pressure