PHISODERM ANTI-BLEMISH GEL FACIAL WASH OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Salicylic acid 2%; gel.
Indications for PHISODERM ANTI-BLEMISH GEL FACIAL WASH:
To treat and prevent acne.
Massage onto skin twice daily. Rinse and pat dry.
Concomitant other topical acne drugs may cause dryness or irritation.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Excess Abdominal Obesity Linked to Severe Disability in Multiple Sclerosis
- Change in Dietary Patterns Over 5 Years in Early Multiple Sclerosis
- High-Dose Biotin May Be an Effective Treatment for Progressive MS
- Biobank Data Suggest Vitamin D Reduces Risk for Multiple Sclerosis
- Poor Functional Outcomes Tied to Depressive Symptoms in Multiple Sclerosis
- Managing Status Epilepticus in Palliative Care: Accounting for Patient and Family Experience
- Oxygen Desaturation Index Predicts AFib Risk in Ischemic Stroke
- Opioid Use Down With 'Enhanced Recovery After Surgery' Program
- Popular Heroin Inhalation Method Tied to Leukoencephalopathy
- Erenumab Superior to Placebo for Reducing Migraine Disability, Improving HRQoL