PHISODERM CLARIFYING GEL FACIAL MOISTURIZER OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Butylene glycol, diphenyl dimethicone, glycerin, acrylates c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, cetyl hydroxyethylcellulose, dimethicone, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, lavender oil, evening primrose, PEG 60 hydrogenated castor oil, polyglutamic acid; etc; gel.
Indications for PHISODERM CLARIFYING GEL FACIAL MOISTURIZER:
Apply evenly to face and neck daily after cleansing.
Avoid eyes. Discontinue if rash or irritation develops.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Excess Abdominal Obesity Linked to Severe Disability in Multiple Sclerosis
- Change in Dietary Patterns Over 5 Years in Early Multiple Sclerosis
- High-Dose Biotin May Be an Effective Treatment for Progressive MS
- Biobank Data Suggest Vitamin D Reduces Risk for Multiple Sclerosis
- Serious Adverse Events Profile for Cladribine Confirmed With Extended Data
- Unintended Pregnancy Common in Women With Epilepsy
- Aggressive Blood Pressure Lowering in Intracerebral Hemorrhage May Be Harmful
- Risk of Opioid-Benzodiazepine Overlap Up for Dual Prescribing
- Minority Residents Experience Burdens Linked to Race/Ethnicity
- Tips Provided for Budgeting in Medical Residency