PHISODERM DAILY MOISTURIZER WITH SPF 15 OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Avobenzone 3%, octinoxate 7.5%, octisalate 5%, emollients.
Indications for PHISODERM DAILY MOISTURIZER WITH SPF 15:
Dry skin. Sunscreen.
Apply liberally before sun exposure.
<6months: not recommended. ≥6months: apply liberally before sun exposure.
Avoid eyes. Discontinue if rash or irritation develops.
Emollients + sunscreens.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Some Statins May Be Associated With Cognition, Memory Deficits
- Neuropathic Pain Treatments
- New Monoclonal Antibody BAN2401 Reduces Amyloid Plaques, Improves Cognition in Alzheimer's
- Nonpharmacologic Interventions for Alzheimer's Have Greater Impact on Outcomes Than Currently Available Medications
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation in Pediatric Epilepsy: Weighing the Risks and Benefits
- Court Rules That U.S. Must Halt Sales of Pesticide Chlorpyrifos
- Both Abstinence and High Alcohol Use Linked to Dementia
- Therapeutic Plasma Exchange Effectively Improves Ambulation in Pediatric Transverse Myelitis
- TBI Linked to Increased Suicide Risk
- OnabotulinumtoxinA for Post-Stroke Spasticity: Treatment Strategies and Limitations