PHISODERM FOAMING FACIAL WASH OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, sodium lauroamphoacetate, polyglyceryl 10 laurate, PEGs, lactic acid, lavender oil, evening primrose, etc; face wash.
Indications for PHISODERM FOAMING FACIAL WASH:
Adults and Children:
Wet hands and face. Pump into hands and massage onto face. Rinse well.
Deep Cleaning, Sensitive Skin, Facial polish—6oz
Skin Care Kit—1 (includes pHisoderm foaming facial wash, pHisoderm nurturing toner, pHisoderm daily moisturizer with SPF 15)
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Some Statins May Be Associated With Cognition, Memory Deficits
- Neuropathic Pain Treatments
- Cannabis for Multiple Sclerosis: Prescriber's Perspective
- New Monoclonal Antibody BAN2401 Reduces Amyloid Plaques, Improves Cognition in Alzheimer's
- Nonpharmacologic Interventions for Alzheimer's Have Greater Impact on Outcomes Than Currently Available Medications