PHISODERM NURTURING TONER OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Dipropylene glycol, alcohol 2.5%, glycerin, PEG 80 hydrogenated castor oil, sodium hyaluronate; etc; fragrance-free.
Indications for PHISODERM NURTURING TONER:
Rub over face with cotton ball after washing face.
Avoid eyes. Discontinue if rash or irritation develops.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Excess Abdominal Obesity Linked to Severe Disability in Multiple Sclerosis
- Change in Dietary Patterns Over 5 Years in Early Multiple Sclerosis
- High-Dose Biotin May Be an Effective Treatment for Progressive MS
- Biobank Data Suggest Vitamin D Reduces Risk for Multiple Sclerosis
- Serious Adverse Events Profile for Cladribine Confirmed With Extended Data
- Minority Residents Experience Burdens Linked to Race/Ethnicity
- Tips Provided for Budgeting in Medical Residency
- Oxidized Low-Density Lipoprotein May Predict Risk for Recurrent Stroke
- Inappropriate Prescribing Protocols in Parkinson Disease
- Physical Activity Decreases Vascular Comorbidities in Multiple Sclerosis