Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (sodium caseinate), carbohydrate (corn syrup solids, sucrose), fat (medium chain triglycerides, corn oil), soy lecithin, iron 1.9mg/100Cal, taurine, L-carnitine, vitamins, minerals.
Mead Johnson Nutrition
Indications for PORTAGEN:
Feeding of children and adults with fat digestion or absorption problems.
Prepared as directed provides 30Cal/oz.
Consider linoleic acid and linolenic acid supplemention for infants with cholestatic disease.
Infant formula with iron.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- FDA Approves Aimovig for Migraine Prevention
- Sports-Related Concussion Outcomes Predicted With Serum Neurofilament Light
- FDA: Lamotrigine Linked to Potentially Life-Threatening Adverse Reaction
- Risk of Developing Multiple Sclerosis After HPV Vaccination
- Psychological Therapies May Help Older Adults With Chronic Pain
- Amyloid-Positivity Increases Risk for Cognitive Impairment in Dementia-Free Patients
- Valproic Acid-Related Adverse Fetal Outcomes May Be Linked to Placental Effects
- Risk of Dementia Up for Older Adults With Lowest Wealth
- Language Used in Medical Record Can Affect Patient Care
- Mortality in Alzheimer Disease Not Strongly Associated With Antipsychotics