Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (sodium caseinate), carbohydrate (corn syrup solids, sucrose), fat (medium chain triglycerides, corn oil), soy lecithin, iron 1.9mg/100Cal, taurine, L-carnitine, vitamins, minerals.
Mead Johnson Nutrition
Indications for PORTAGEN:
Feeding of children and adults with fat digestion or absorption problems.
Prepared as directed provides 30Cal/oz.
Consider linoleic acid and linolenic acid supplemention for infants with cholestatic disease.
Infant formula with iron.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- High-Dose Biotin May Be an Effective Treatment for Progressive MS
- Biobank Data Suggest Vitamin D Reduces Risk for Multiple Sclerosis
- Patients With Multiple Sclerosis Face Greater Infection Risk
- Fingolimod Compared With Glatiramer Acetate in Head-to-Head MS Study
- Lower Relapse Risk and Disability Progression With Oral DMT in Treatment-Naive RRMS
- Anodal tDCS Offers Possible Benefit for Improving Item Recall in Post-Stroke Aphasia
- Hospitalization Tied to Brain Abnormalities in Older Adults
- Spending Often Persists in High-Cost Medicare-Medicaid Eligible
- Skills-Based Intervention Did Not Cut Systolic BP After Stroke, TIA
- High Frequency of Headaches Following Dialysis Associated With BUN and Blood Pressure