While ICD-10-CM may be an improvement on an old process, big data is the revolution that has the potential to change health care forever.
Clinician attire is an important factor for a significant number of patients, and can influence the perception of care they receive.
Data breaches affecting health care systems or their partners need to be addressed quickly.
Online physician reviews tend to be skewed positively.
There is considerable global variation in personal health care access and quality.
Stigmatizing language used in medical records to describe patients can influence medical students and residents in terms of their attitudes towards the patient and their clinical decision-making.
Best practices have been developed for using electronic health records to enhance patient-centered care.
Proposals to lower prescription drug prices have been announced by President Trump.
Communication with older patients can be complicated for several reasons.
Patients prefer physicians who engage in face-to-face clinic visits, rather than those using an examination room computer.
While overall gender diversity has improved in the healthcare profession, female physicians are still paid significantly less than their male counterparts.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Epilepsy's Mobility Problem: Advocating for Changes in Transportation Laws, Public Resources
- The Future of Freezing of Gait in Parkinson's: Exploring Potential Treatments and Preventive Strategies
- Efficacy of Cladribine Tablets in Patients With Relapsing Multiple Sclerosis
- Mirtazapine for Fibromyalgia: An Effective Treatment Option?
- Some Common Allergies Linked to Odds of Autism in Children
- Polyphenol-Rich Diet May Reduce Dementia Risk in Older Adults
- Addressing Migraine That Mimics Stroke
- Prediction Algorithm Stratifies ICH Patients at Risk for Hematoma Expansion
- Visual Association Test, MMSE Highly Predictive of Dementia in Older Adults
- Medical Cannabis Shows Promise in Treating Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis
- Patients' Preferences for Physician Attire Linked to Perception of Care
- IV Fluid Specs Do Not Influence Neuro Outcomes in Kids w/DKA
- Acute Insomnia Found to Be Common Among Good Sleepers
- Cognitive Performance, Mood Deficits, White Matter Hyperintensities in Migraine
- Focal Brain Atrophy Predicts Cognitive Decline in Parkinson Disease After DBS