PRENA1 TRUE Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Vit.C 60mg, Vit.D2 600 IU, Vit.E 30 IU, Vit.B1 3mg, Vit.B2 3.4mg, Vit.B3 20mg, Vit.B6 25mg, folic acid (as Folmax) 1.4mg, Vit.B12 12mcg, biotin 300mcg, pantothenic acid 10mg, calcium (as carbonate) 150mg, iron (as amino acid chelate) 30mg, iodine (as potassium iodide) 150mcg, zinc (as amino acid chelate) 15mg, copper (as amino acid chelate) 2mg; per tab. DHA (docosahexaenoic acid [algal oil]) 300mg; per softgel.
Indications for PRENA1 TRUE:
As a dietary supplement for pregnant and nursing women.
Take 1 tab and 1 softgel daily with a meal.
Folic acid may mask pernicious anemia. Bleeding diatheses.
Iron, calcium block tetracycline absorption. Antagonizes levodopa. Avoid anticoagulants.
True—60 (30 tabs + 30 softgels)
Neurology Advisor Articles
- OCD in Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Features Distinct Phenotype, Associated Symptoms
- History of Migraine Associated With Higher Risk for Cochlear Disorders
- Patent Foramen Ovale Closure for Stroke Prevention: Key Principles for Clinical Practice
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation in Pediatric Epilepsy: Weighing the Risks and Benefits
- A Model for Predicting Quality of Life Improvements After Deep Brain Stimulation
- Some Statins May Be Associated With Cognition, Memory Deficits
- Neuropathic Pain Treatments
- Cannabis for Multiple Sclerosis: Prescriber's Perspective
- New Monoclonal Antibody BAN2401 Reduces Amyloid Plaques, Improves Cognition in Alzheimer's
- Nonpharmacologic Interventions for Alzheimer's Have Greater Impact on Outcomes Than Currently Available Medications
- Population-Based Incidence of Acute Idiopathic Optic Neuritis Estimated
- First-in-Class Therapy Approved for Polyneuropathy Caused by hATTR
- High Anxiety Symptoms Prevalent in Epilepsy, Mesial Temporal Sclerosis
- Advance Care Planning Doesn't Aid Quality of Life
- Variation in Specialty Drug Coverage Across Health Plans