PRESERVISION AREDS FORMULA OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Vit. A (as beta carotene) 14,320 IU, Vit.C (as ascorbic acid) 226mg, Vit. E 200 IU, copper (as cupric oxide) 0.8mg, zinc (as oxide) 34.8mg; per softgel; contains gelatin, soy.
Bausch & Lomb Inc.
Indications for PRESERVISION AREDS FORMULA:
Nutritional supplement for ocular health.
1 softgel twice daily (AM & PM) with meals.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- High-Dose Biotin May Be an Effective Treatment for Progressive MS
- Biobank Data Suggest Vitamin D Reduces Risk for Multiple Sclerosis
- Patients With Multiple Sclerosis Face Greater Infection Risk
- Fingolimod Compared With Glatiramer Acetate in Head-to-Head MS Study
- Lower Relapse Risk and Disability Progression With Oral DMT in Treatment-Naive RRMS
- Anodal tDCS Offers Possible Benefit for Improving Item Recall in Post-Stroke Aphasia
- Hospitalization Tied to Brain Abnormalities in Older Adults
- Spending Often Persists in High-Cost Medicare-Medicaid Eligible
- Skills-Based Intervention Did Not Cut Systolic BP After Stroke, TIA
- High Frequency of Headaches Following Dialysis Associated With BUN and Blood Pressure