PROMOTE w. FIBER OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (sodium and calcium caseinates, soy protein isolate), carbohydrate (corn maltodextrin, sucrose, oat fiber, soy fiber), fat (high-oleic safflower, MCT, canola oils, soy lecithin), fiber (soy, oat), L-carnitine, taurine, vitamins, minerals; vanilla flavor; lactose- and gluten-free.
Indications for PROMOTE w. FIBER:
Supplemental or sole-source feeding for patients with low caloric needs and those at risk for protein malnutrition or pressure ulcers.
Adults and Children:
Provides 237Cal/8oz (1000Cal/L). May give orally or via feeding-tube.
Very-high-protein plus fiber medical nutritional supplement.
Ready to hang—1L, 1.5L
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Clarifying Cardiovascular Risk in Migraine
- Parkinson Disease Symptom Fluctuations Well-Managed With Adaptive Deep Brain Stimulation
- More Evidence Supports Benefits of Cannabidiol for Treatment-Resistant Epilepsy
- Monthly Erenumab Reduces Frequency of Episodic Migraine
- Reduced Risk for Multiple Sclerosis Linked to Greater Sun Exposure
- Tamsulosin Associated With Dementia Risk in Older Patients With BPH
- FDA Approves Blood Test to Assess Concussion
- Gait Difficulty in Parkinson Disease May Be Associated With More Progressive Disease Course
- Tau PET a Useful Biomarker for Alzheimer Disease Risk and Progression
- Multiple Sclerosis Drug Zinbryta Withdrawn From the Market
- Incidence of Delayed Traumatic Intracranial Hemorrhage Low in Older Adults With Blunt Head Trauma
- Older Epilepsy Patients More Likely to Experience AED, Non-AED Drug Interaction
- Female Gender, Natalizumab Exposure Associated With Increased Lymphopenia Risk in FNG-Treated MS
- Accelerated Cognitive Decline Associated With Retinopathy
- Treatment Effects Often Exaggerated in Early Clinical Studies