PROMOTE w. FIBER OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (sodium and calcium caseinates, soy protein isolate), carbohydrate (corn maltodextrin, sucrose, oat fiber, soy fiber), fat (high-oleic safflower, MCT, canola oils, soy lecithin), fiber (soy, oat), L-carnitine, taurine, vitamins, minerals; vanilla flavor; lactose- and gluten-free.
Indications for PROMOTE w. FIBER:
Supplemental or sole-source feeding for patients with low caloric needs and those at risk for protein malnutrition or pressure ulcers.
Adults and Children:
Provides 237Cal/8oz (1000Cal/L). May give orally or via feeding-tube.
Very-high-protein plus fiber medical nutritional supplement.
Ready to hang—1L, 1.5L
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Survival in Parkinson Disease Dependent on Parkinsonian Type, Characteristics
- Case Study Report: Herbal Supplement Kratom Associated With Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Mobile Health Apps for Headache: An Ongoing Search for Clinical Relevancy
- Young Fresh Frozen Plasma Infusion Safe, Feasible in Alzheimer Disease
- CBD Superior to Placebo, Similar to AEDs for Managing Epilepsy Syndromes
- Alemtuzumab Linked to Clinical and MRI Disease Remission in Multiple Sclerosis
- Very Early Mobilization After Stroke Does Not Improve Survival Over Usual Care
- Cognitive Decline Worsens With Memantine, ChEIs in Patients With Alzheimer's
- Cervical Dysfunction Needs Clarification to Identify Link With Headache
- Levodopa Inhalation Powder Approved for Parkinson Disease
- Can Early Initiation of Direct Oral Anticoagulants Prevent Recurrent AFib-Related Stroke?
- Hydrocephalus May Be a Complication of Congenial Zika Syndrome
- Higher CSF NfL Protein Levels Linked to Risk for Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Addressing Cognitive Impairment in Pediatric MS: Expert Q&A
- How the Government Shutdown Affects FDA Activities