Generic Name and Formulations:
In vitro test, immunoassay.
Indications for QUICKVUE:
Detection of influenza type A and B antigens directly from nasal swab, wash, and/or aspirate specimens.
Adults and Children:
Follow test procedures exactly. Pink-to-red test line plus blue control line indicates presence of influenza A and/or B antigens.
Kit—2, 10, 25
Neurology Advisor Articles
- The Consequences of Compensation in Autism
- Fingolimod May Help Prevent Brain Volume Loss in Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis
- Novel Therapy May Improve Symptoms in Early Huntington Disease
- Interaction of Alcohol, Smoking on Multiple Sclerosis Severity
- Demoralization Common in Patients With Parkinson Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis Guidelines: AAN's Recommendations for Initiating, Switching, Stopping Disease-Modifying Therapy
- Migraine a Common Comorbidity in Individuals With Sarcoidosis
- Cardiovascular Risk Factors and Development of Brain Atrophy in Multiple Sclerosis
- Association Between Multiple Sclerosis Relapses and Vaccinations
- Understanding Impulse Control Disorders in Parkinson Disease: Developments and Treatments