REFRESH CLASSIC OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Polyvinyl alcohol 1.4%, povidone 0.6%; oph soln; preservative-free.
Indications for REFRESH CLASSIC:
Adults and Children:
1–2 drops in affected eye(s) as needed.
Reevaluate if irritation, eye pain, or visual changes persist beyond 72 hours or worsen.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Multiple Sclerosis Guidelines: AAN's Recommendations for Initiating, Switching, Stopping Disease-Modifying Therapy
- Solriamfetol Associated With Improvement in Narcolepsy Types 1 and 2
- Novel Therapy May Improve Symptoms in Early Huntington Disease
- Interaction of Alcohol, Smoking on Multiple Sclerosis Severity
- Are Vaccines Associated With Multiple Sclerosis Relapse?
- The Symbiosis of Headache and Sleep
- Neurosurgery in Parkinson Disease: A Brief History and Look Forward
- Blood Pressure-Dementia Link May Be Affected by Population Characteristics
- The Consequences of Compensation in Autism
- Primary Periodic Paralysis: Advice for Clinicians & Future Directions
- FDA: Lamotrigine Linked to Potentially Life-Threatening Adverse Reaction
- Efficacy of Disease-Modifying Drugs for Multiple Sclerosis May Decrease With Age
- Wearable Sensors May Help Predict On, Off States in Parkinson Disease
- Pain, Psychiatric Comorbidities More Common in Chronic vs Episodic Migraine