REFRESH LACRI-LUBE OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Petrolatum 56.8%, mineral oil 42.5%; oph oint; contains chlorobutanol.
Indications for REFRESH LACRI-LUBE:
Adults and Children:
Apply ¼ inch of ointment to inside of eyelid as needed.
Discontinue if irritation worsens or persists for more than 72 hrs.
Lacri-Lube—3.5g, 7g; PM—3.5g
Neurology Advisor Articles
- FDA Approves Aimovig for Migraine Prevention
- Prediction Algorithm Stratifies ICH Patients at Risk for Hematoma Expansion
- Sports-Related Concussion Outcomes Predicted With Serum Neurofilament Light
- FDA Fast-Tracks Treatment for Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Psychological Therapies May Help Older Adults With Chronic Pain
- Amyloid Positivity Increases Risk for Cognitive Impairment in Dementia-Free Patients
- Valproic Acid-Related Adverse Fetal Outcomes May Be Linked to Placental Effects
- Risk of Dementia Up for Older Adults With Lowest Wealth
- Language Used in Medical Record Can Affect Patient Care
- Mortality in Alzheimer Disease Not Strongly Associated With Antipsychotics