REFRESH PLUS OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Carboxymethylcellulose sodium 0.5%; oph soln.
Indications for REFRESH PLUS:
Adults and Children:
1–2 drops in affected eye(s) as needed.
Reevaluate if irritation, eye pain, or visual changes persist beyond 72 hours or worsen.
Tears, Liquigel—15mL, 30mL, 60mL
Plus (single-use vials)—50, 70
Celluvisc (single-use vials)—30
Neurology Advisor Articles
- High-Dose Biotin May Be an Effective Treatment for Progressive MS
- Biobank Data Suggest Vitamin D Reduces Risk for Multiple Sclerosis
- Serious Adverse Events Profile for Cladribine Confirmed With Extended Data
- Patients With Multiple Sclerosis Face Greater Infection Risk
- Ozanimod Reduces Severe Relapses in Multiple Sclerosis More Than Interferon Beta-1a