Generic Name and Formulations:
Glucosamine 400mg, chondroitin 300mg, primorine 425mg; tabs; dye-, sugar-, and lactose-free.
Indications for RELAMINE:
Nutritional supplement for osteoarthritis.
2 tabs twice daily.
Diabetes, glucose intolerance (may increase insulin resistance). Hemophilia. Pregnancy, nursing mothers: not recommended.
May potentiate anticoagulants. Monitor antidiabetic agents. May be antagonized by chitosan.
Amino monosaccharide + glycosaminoglycan + carbonyl-trapping agent.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- FDA Approves Aimovig for Migraine Prevention
- Prediction Algorithm Stratifies ICH Patients at Risk for Hematoma Expansion
- Sports-Related Concussion Outcomes Predicted With Serum Neurofilament Light
- Psychological Therapies May Help Older Adults With Chronic Pain
- Traumatic Brain Injury Linked to Increased Parkinson Disease Risk in Veterans
- Amyloid Positivity Increases Risk for Cognitive Impairment in Dementia-Free Patients
- Valproic Acid-Related Adverse Fetal Outcomes May Be Linked to Placental Effects
- Risk of Dementia Up for Older Adults With Lowest Wealth
- Language Used in Medical Record Can Affect Patient Care
- Mortality in Alzheimer Disease Not Strongly Associated With Antipsychotics