RESOURCE ARGINAID EXTRA OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (whey protein concentrate, L-arginine), carbohydrate (sugar, phosphoric acid, malic acid), vitamins, minerals; low residue; orange burst, wildberry flavors; lactose-, fat- and gluten-free.
Indications for RESOURCE ARGINAID EXTRA:
Nutritional supplement to promote wound healing of pressure ulcers, burn injuries and others.
Adults and Children:
Arginine-intensive nutritional supplement.
Tetra Brik Paks—8oz
Neurology Advisor Articles
- High-Dose Biotin May Be an Effective Treatment for Progressive MS
- Biobank Data Suggest Vitamin D Reduces Risk for Multiple Sclerosis
- Serious Adverse Events Profile for Cladribine Confirmed With Extended Data
- Patients With Multiple Sclerosis Face Greater Infection Risk
- Ozanimod Reduces Severe Relapses in Multiple Sclerosis More Than Interferon Beta-1a
- Unintended Pregnancy Common in Women With Epilepsy
- Aggressive Blood Pressure Lowering in Intracerebral Hemorrhage May Be Harmful
- Risk of Opioid-Benzodiazepine Overlap Up for Dual Prescribing
- Minority Residents Experience Burdens Linked to Race/Ethnicity
- Tips Provided for Budgeting in Medical Residency