RESOURCE DIABETISHIELD OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (whey protein isolate, L-arginine), carbohydrate (hydrolyzed cornstarch), vitamins, minerals; low residue; orange twist, mixed berry flavors; lactose-, fat-, cholesterol- and gluten-free.
Indications for RESOURCE DIABETISHIELD:
Nutritional supplement for diabetics and wound healing.
Adults and Children:
Medical nutritional supplement.
Tetra Brik Paks—8oz
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Excess Abdominal Obesity Linked to Severe Disability in Multiple Sclerosis
- Change in Dietary Patterns Over 5 Years in Early Multiple Sclerosis
- Poor Functional Outcomes Tied to Depressive Symptoms in Multiple Sclerosis
- Biobank Data Suggest Vitamin D Reduces Risk for Multiple Sclerosis
- High-Dose Biotin May Be an Effective Treatment for Progressive MS
- Managing Status Epilepticus in Palliative Care: Accounting for Patient and Family Experience
- Oxygen Desaturation Index Predicts AFib Risk in Ischemic Stroke
- Opioid Use Down With 'Enhanced Recovery After Surgery' Program
- Popular Heroin Inhalation Method Tied to Leukoencephalopathy
- Erenumab Superior to Placebo for Reducing Migraine Disability, Improving HRQoL