Generic Name and Formulations:
Netarsudil 0.02%; oph soln; contains benzalkonium chloride.
Aerie Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Indications for RHOPRESSA:
Open-angle glaucoma. Ocular hypertension.
≥18yrs: Instill 1 drop into the affected eye(s) once daily in the PM.
<18yrs: not established.
Concurrent corneal disease or disruption of the ocular epithelial surface. Contact lenses (remove; may reinsert lenses 15mins after administration). Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Rho kinase inhibitor.
Allow at least 5mins between application of other topical oph agents.
Conjunctival hyperemia, corneal verticillata, instillation site pain, conjunctival hemorrhage; bacterial keratitis.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Excess Abdominal Obesity Linked to Severe Disability in Multiple Sclerosis
- Change in Dietary Patterns Over 5 Years in Early Multiple Sclerosis
- High-Dose Biotin May Be an Effective Treatment for Progressive MS
- Biobank Data Suggest Vitamin D Reduces Risk for Multiple Sclerosis
- Serious Adverse Events Profile for Cladribine Confirmed With Extended Data
- Unintended Pregnancy Common in Women With Epilepsy
- Aggressive Blood Pressure Lowering in Intracerebral Hemorrhage May Be Harmful
- Risk of Opioid-Benzodiazepine Overlap Up for Dual Prescribing
- Minority Residents Experience Burdens Linked to Race/Ethnicity
- Tips Provided for Budgeting in Medical Residency