Generic Name and Formulations:
Netarsudil 0.02%; oph soln; contains benzalkonium chloride.
Aerie Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
RECENT UPDATESMonograph added.
Indications for RHOPRESSA:
Open-angle glaucoma. Ocular hypertension.
≥18yrs: Instill 1 drop into the affected eye(s) once daily in the PM.
<18yrs: not established.
Concurrent corneal disease or disruption of the ocular epithelial surface. Contact lenses (remove; may reinsert lenses 15mins after administration). Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Allow at least 5mins between application of other topical oph agents.
Rho kinase inhibitor.
Conjunctival hyperemia, corneal verticillata, instillation site pain, conjunctival hemorrhage; bacterial keratitis.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- FDA Approves Aimovig for Migraine Prevention
- Prediction Algorithm Stratifies ICH Patients at Risk for Hematoma Expansion
- Sports-Related Concussion Outcomes Predicted With Serum Neurofilament Light
- FDA Fast-Tracks Treatment for Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Psychological Therapies May Help Older Adults With Chronic Pain
- Amyloid Positivity Increases Risk for Cognitive Impairment in Dementia-Free Patients
- Valproic Acid-Related Adverse Fetal Outcomes May Be Linked to Placental Effects
- Risk of Dementia Up for Older Adults With Lowest Wealth
- Language Used in Medical Record Can Affect Patient Care
- Mortality in Alzheimer Disease Not Strongly Associated With Antipsychotics