Generic Name and Formulations:
Methocarbamol 750mg; tabs.
Indications for ROBAXIN-750:
Painful musculoskeletal conditions.
≥16yrs: initially 1.5g 4 times daily for 2–3 days; if severe, may give up to 8g/day. Maintenance: 750mg every 4 hours or 1.5g 3 times daily.
<16yrs: not recommended.
Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Muscle relaxant (central).
Alcohol and other CNS depressants potentiated. May antagonize pyridostigmine.
Drowsiness, dizziness, GI upset, blurred vision, headache.
Tabs 500mg—100; 750mg—100, 500
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Erenumab Superior to Placebo for Reducing Migraine Disability, Improving HRQoL
- Managing Status Epilepticus in Palliative Care: Accounting for Patient and Family Experience
- Congress Passes Bill to Fight Opioid Crisis
- Physical Activity Decreases Vascular Comorbidities in Multiple Sclerosis
- Review of Factors Impacting Sport-Related Concussion Headaches
- Anodal tDCS Offers Possible Benefit for Improving Item Recall in Post-Stroke Aphasia
- Hospitalization Tied to Brain Abnormalities in Older Adults
- Spending Often Persists in High-Cost Medicare-Medicaid Eligible
- Skills-Based Intervention Did Not Cut Systolic BP After Stroke, TIA
- High Frequency of Headaches Following Dialysis Associated With BUN and Blood Pressure