ROBINUL FORTE Rx
Generic Name and Formulations:
Glycopyrrolate 2mg; dye-free tabs.
Indications for ROBINUL FORTE:
Adjunct in peptic ulcer.
1–2mg 2–3 times daily; max 8mg daily.
Glaucoma. Unstable cardiovascular status. Asthma. GI or urinary tract obstruction. Paralytic ileus or intestinal atony. Toxic megacolon. Severe ulcerative colitis. Myasthenia gravis.
Reflux esophagitis. Autonomic neuropathy. Impaired hepatic or renal function. Cardiovascular disease. Tachycardia. Hypertension. Hyperthyroidism. High environmental temperature. Diarrhea. Elderly. Debilitated. Pregnancy (Cat.B). Nursing mothers.
Concomitant antacids may inhibit absorption. Cyclopropane anesthetics may cause arrhythmias. Additive anticholinergic effects with other anticholinergics, narcotic analgesics, type I antiarrhythmics, antihistamines, phenothiazines, tricyclics.
Anticholinergic effects (e.g., dry mouth, blurred vision, constipation).
Inj (vials) Single dose 1mL—25
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Case Study Report: Herbal Supplement Kratom Associated With Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Seizure Monitoring Smartwatch Cleared for Use in Children
- Steps to Facilitate Rapid Reperfusion to Improve Poststroke Outcomes
- Ocrelizumab Reduces Upper Extremity Disability Progression Risk in PPMS
- Cerebellar Stimulation May Help Improve Gait and Balance Recovery in Stroke
- Very Early Mobilization After Stroke Does Not Improve Survival Over Usual Care
- Alemtuzumab Linked to Clinical and MRI Disease Remission in Multiple Sclerosis
- Cognitive Decline Worsens With Memantine, ChEIs in Patients With Alzheimer's
- Cervical Dysfunction Needs Clarification to Identify Link With Headache
- Levodopa Inhalation Powder Approved for Parkinson Disease