Generic Name and Formulations:
Minoxidil 2%; 5%; topical soln; contains alcohol.
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Indications for ROGAINE:
Apply 1mL to scalp twice daily. Women: use 2% strength only.
Do not use on abraded or inflamed scalp. Discontinue if systemic effects occur. Avoid eyes, mucous membranes or inhalation. Reevaluate if no improvement after 4 months. Cardiac disease. Pregnancy, nursing mothers: not recommended.
Do not use with other topical agents. Additive effects with guanethidine, other antihypertensives.
Soln (60mL)—1, 3
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Some Statins May Be Associated With Cognition, Memory Deficits
- Neuropathic Pain Treatments
- Cannabis for Multiple Sclerosis: Prescriber's Perspective
- New Monoclonal Antibody BAN2401 Reduces Amyloid Plaques, Improves Cognition in Alzheimer's
- Nonpharmacologic Interventions for Alzheimer's Have Greater Impact on Outcomes Than Currently Available Medications
- OnabotulinumtoxinA for Post-Stroke Spasticity: Treatment Strategies and Limitations
- Tau Associated With Loss of Anterior Temporal White Matter Integrity
- Location Probability Learning Unimpaired in Parkinson Disease
- Prenatal Tdap Vaccination Not Linked to Autism Risk
- AMA Adopts Policy to Advance Gender Equity in Medicine