ROHTO V ARCTIC OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Tetrahydrozoline HCl 0.05%, hypromellose 0.35%; oph. soln; contains benzalkonium chloride, menthol.
Indications for ROHTO V ARCTIC:
Ocular redness and dryness.
Adults and Children:
1–2 drops in affected eye(s) up to 4 times daily.
Narrow angle glaucoma. Discontinue if eye pain, vision changes, or severe redness or irritation occurs. Remove contact lenses before using.
Vasoconstrictor + lubricant.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- High-Dose Biotin May Be an Effective Treatment for Progressive MS
- Biobank Data Suggest Vitamin D Reduces Risk for Multiple Sclerosis
- Serious Adverse Events Profile for Cladribine Confirmed With Extended Data
- Patients With Multiple Sclerosis Face Greater Infection Risk
- Ozanimod Reduces Severe Relapses in Multiple Sclerosis More Than Interferon Beta-1a