Generic Name and Formulations:
Coal tar 2%; foam.
Promius Pharma, LLC
Indications for SCYTERA:
To relieve symptoms of psoriasis.
Adults and Children:
Apply to affected areas 1–4 times daily.
Do not use for prolonged periods. Do not apply in or around the rectum, genital area, or groin. Conditions that require application over a large area of the body. Discontinue if condition worsens or no improvements. Avoid eyes sun, or UV light. May stain clothing, contact lenses, hair. Flammable. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Caution with other forms of antipsoriatic therapy (eg, UV radiation, prescription drugs).
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Excess Abdominal Obesity Linked to Severe Disability in Multiple Sclerosis
- Change in Dietary Patterns Over 5 Years in Early Multiple Sclerosis
- Biobank Data Suggest Vitamin D Reduces Risk for Multiple Sclerosis
- High-Dose Biotin May Be an Effective Treatment for Progressive MS
- Poor Functional Outcomes Tied to Depressive Symptoms in Multiple Sclerosis
- Managing Status Epilepticus in Palliative Care: Accounting for Patient and Family Experience
- Oxygen Desaturation Index Predicts AFib Risk in Ischemic Stroke
- Opioid Use Down With 'Enhanced Recovery After Surgery' Program
- Popular Heroin Inhalation Method Tied to Leukoencephalopathy
- Erenumab Superior to Placebo for Reducing Migraine Disability, Improving HRQoL