Generic Name and Formulations:
Coal tar 2%; foam.
Promius Pharma, LLC
Indications for SCYTERA:
To relieve symptoms of psoriasis.
Adults and Children:
Apply to affected areas 1–4 times daily.
Do not use for prolonged periods. Do not apply in or around the rectum, genital area, or groin. Conditions that require application over a large area of the body. Discontinue if condition worsens or no improvements. Avoid eyes sun, or UV light. May stain clothing, contact lenses, hair. Flammable. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Caution with other forms of antipsoriatic therapy (eg, UV radiation, prescription drugs).
Neurology Advisor Articles
- FDA Approves Aimovig for Migraine Prevention
- Prediction Algorithm Stratifies ICH Patients at Risk for Hematoma Expansion
- Sports-Related Concussion Outcomes Predicted With Serum Neurofilament Light
- FDA: Lamotrigine Linked to Potentially Life-Threatening Adverse Reaction
- Psychological Therapies May Help Older Adults With Chronic Pain
- Amyloid Positivity Increases Risk for Cognitive Impairment in Dementia-Free Patients
- Valproic Acid-Related Adverse Fetal Outcomes May Be Linked to Placental Effects
- Risk of Dementia Up for Older Adults With Lowest Wealth
- Language Used in Medical Record Can Affect Patient Care
- Mortality in Alzheimer Disease Not Strongly Associated With Antipsychotics