Generic Name and Formulations:
Vit. A 1700 IU (as acetate and beta carotene), thiamine 1.6mg, riboflavin 1.8mg, niacinamide 15mg, pyridoxine 2.5mg, folic acid 1mg, Vit. B12 5mcg, Vit. C 60mg, Vit. D 400 IU, Vit. E 30 IU, iron (polysaccharide iron complex) 29mg, magnesium (as oxide) 25mg, zinc (as oxide) 15mg; caplets; mixed berry flavor; gluten-, lactose-, and iodine-free.
Indications for SELECT-OB:
Nutritional supplement during pregnancy, prenatal, and postnatal periods.
May be chewed or swallowed whole. 1 caplet daily.
Pernicious anemia. Hemochromatosis. Iron storage disease. Chronic hemolytic anemia. Pyridoxine responsive anemia. Liver cirrhosis.
Folic acid may mask pernicious anemia.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Gender and Multiple Sclerosis: How It Influences Prognosis and Future Treatment
- Significant Variations in Epilepsy Surgical Strategy, Deficit Reporting Exist
- Thrombolysis With Tenecteplase Is as Safe as Alteplase in Stroke Mimics
- Loss of Function Variants in LRRK1 and LRRK2 Not Linked to Parkinson Disease
- Smoking Promotes Disease Progression in Multiple Sclerosis
- 5 Key Findings Presented at 2018 Parkinson Disease Conference
- Parkinson Disease and the Gut: Treatment Potential Abounds
- Managing Comorbid Migraine and Mood Disorders: A Synergistic Approach
- Stroke-Code Patients With Low NIHSS Score, No Acute Imaging Findings Often Misdiagnosed
- Ethical Challenges of Nusinersen: Considerations When Counseling on Treatment
- ZTlido Patch for Post-Shingles Pain Launching Soon
- Managing Complications of Intrathecal Baclofen Therapy
- Deep Brain Stimulation Reduces Tremor Symptoms in Parkinson Disease
- FDA Issues Statement Addressing Safety Concerns Associated With Nuplazid
- Prevalence of Autoimmune Encephalitis in Herpes Simplex Encephalitis Explored