Generic Name and Formulations:
Psyllium 500mg, sennosides 9mg; caps.
Indications for SENNAPROMPT:
Take with at least 8oz fluids. Five capsules once or twice daily.
Signs/symptoms of appendicitis. Intestinal obstruction. Fecal impaction.
Dysphagia. Rectal bleeding. Esophageal narrowing. Pregnancy: not recommended.
Separate dosing by at least 2 hours from other medications.
Bulk-forming + stimulant.
Esophageal, gastric, enteral, rectal obstruction, laxative dependence.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- FDA Approves Aimovig for Migraine Prevention
- Prediction Algorithm Stratifies ICH Patients at Risk for Hematoma Expansion
- Sports-Related Concussion Outcomes Predicted With Serum Neurofilament Light
- Psychological Therapies May Help Older Adults With Chronic Pain
- Traumatic Brain Injury Linked to Increased Parkinson Disease Risk in Veterans
- Amyloid Positivity Increases Risk for Cognitive Impairment in Dementia-Free Patients
- Valproic Acid-Related Adverse Fetal Outcomes May Be Linked to Placental Effects
- Risk of Dementia Up for Older Adults With Lowest Wealth
- Language Used in Medical Record Can Affect Patient Care
- Mortality in Alzheimer Disease Not Strongly Associated With Antipsychotics