SENOKOT XTRA OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Standardized senna concentrate (as sennosides 17.2mg); tabs.
Purdue Products L.P.
Indications for SENOKOT XTRA:
1 tab daily; max 2 tabs twice daily.
<2yrs: not recommended. 2–6yrs: use other forms. 6–12yrs: ½ tab once daily; max 1 tab twice daily.
Discontinue if rectal bleeding or no bowel movement occurs. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers.
Tabs—20, 50, 100; S—10, 30, 60; Xtra—12, 36
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Erenumab Superior to Placebo for Reducing Migraine Disability, Improving HRQoL
- Managing Status Epilepticus in Palliative Care: Accounting for Patient and Family Experience
- Congress Passes Bill to Fight Opioid Crisis
- Physical Activity Decreases Vascular Comorbidities in Multiple Sclerosis
- Review of Factors Impacting Sport-Related Concussion Headaches
- Anodal tDCS Offers Possible Benefit for Improving Item Recall in Post-Stroke Aphasia
- Hospitalization Tied to Brain Abnormalities in Older Adults
- Spending Often Persists in High-Cost Medicare-Medicaid Eligible
- Skills-Based Intervention Did Not Cut Systolic BP After Stroke, TIA
- High Frequency of Headaches Following Dialysis Associated With BUN and Blood Pressure