Most Recent Articles by Sheila Jacobs
Investigators sought to determine whether patients with moderate to advanced Parkinson disease have impaired glucose levels during an Oral Glucose Tolerance Test.
The investigators sought to evaluate whether early-life traumatic experiences, stressful life events, and alexithymia are associated with chronic migraine and medication overuse headache.
Lower cognitive ability total and verbal ability scores were predictive of greater risk for early-onset dementia.
The investigators sought to evaluate the efficacy and safety of mindfulness-based stress reduction and mindfulness-based cognitive therapy in the reduction of the symptoms associated with chronic headaches.
The efficacy was reported to be significantly higher in patients who had taken benzodiazepines.
More Articles by Sheila Jacobs
Transcranial Doppler Ultrasound Timing Critical for Beneficial Outcomes Following Stroke ThrombolysisJul 11,2018
Characteristics, Treatment Response Similar in Idiopathic, 22q11.2 Deletion Syndrome-Associated Parkinson DiseaseJun 20,2018
Reduced Disability Progression, Adverse Events Top Considerations When Selecting Multiple Sclerosis TherapyJun 08,2018
Neurology Advisor Articles
- OCD in Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Features Distinct Phenotype, Associated Symptoms
- History of Migraine Associated With Higher Risk for Cochlear Disorders
- Patent Foramen Ovale Closure for Stroke Prevention: Key Principles for Clinical Practice
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation in Pediatric Epilepsy: Weighing the Risks and Benefits
- A Model for Predicting Quality of Life Improvements After Deep Brain Stimulation
- Some Statins May Be Associated With Cognition, Memory Deficits
- Neuropathic Pain Treatments
- Cannabis for Multiple Sclerosis: Prescriber's Perspective
- New Monoclonal Antibody BAN2401 Reduces Amyloid Plaques, Improves Cognition in Alzheimer's
- Nonpharmacologic Interventions for Alzheimer's Have Greater Impact on Outcomes Than Currently Available Medications
- Apomorphine Infusions Improves Off Time Associated With Parkinson Disease
- FDA Grants Orphan Drug Status to Angelman Syndrome Treatment
- Treatment of New-Onset Epilepsy: AAN, AES Update Practice Guidelines
- Clinical, Radiologic Markers Predictive of Cortical Superficial Siderosis in ICH Identified
- Migraine Pain Location May Not Have Clinical Implications