Most Recent Articles by Sheila Jacobs
In a population-based cohort of participants without cognitive impairment, the use of Cox proportional hazard regression models helped identify baseline CSF markers that were related to risk for mild cognitive impairment.
Investigators examined whether cerebellar magnetic stimulation can improve balance and gait in patients with hemiparesis after ischemic stroke.
Healthy collegiate athletes express concussion-related serum biomarkers in variable concentrations; therefore, considering demographic factors such as sex and race is vital.
Researchers evaluated stroke risk and its effect on quality of life after surgical aortic valve replacement vs transfemoral transcatheter aortic valve.
Postresection Monitoring May Provide Further Insights on Epileptogenic Zone Following Multistage Epilepsy SurgeryJan 09, 2019
Investigators found that it may be prudent to continue postoperative invasive monitoring in children who have had surgical resection of epileptic lesions.
More Articles by Sheila Jacobs
Prevalence of Pediatric Multiple Sclerosis Exceptionally High in Ontario, Canada Compared With Global NumbersDec 21,2018
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Survival in Parkinson Disease Dependent on Parkinsonian Type, Characteristics
- Case Study Report: Herbal Supplement Kratom Associated With Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Mobile Health Apps for Headache: An Ongoing Search for Clinical Relevancy
- CBD Superior to Placebo, Similar to AEDs for Managing Epilepsy Syndromes
- Young Fresh Frozen Plasma Infusion Safe, Feasible in Alzheimer Disease
- Alemtuzumab Linked to Clinical and MRI Disease Remission in Multiple Sclerosis
- Very Early Mobilization After Stroke Does Not Improve Survival Over Usual Care
- Cognitive Decline Worsens With Memantine, ChEIs in Patients With Alzheimer's
- Cervical Dysfunction Needs Clarification to Identify Link With Headache
- Levodopa Inhalation Powder Approved for Parkinson Disease
- Can Early Initiation of Direct Oral Anticoagulants Prevent Recurrent AFib-Related Stroke?
- Hydrocephalus May Be a Complication of Congenial Zika Syndrome
- Higher CSF NfL Protein Levels Linked to Risk for Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Addressing Cognitive Impairment in Pediatric MS: Expert Q&A
- How the Government Shutdown Affects FDA Activities