Most Recent Articles by Sheila Jacobs
In a population-based cohort of participants without cognitive impairment, the use of Cox proportional hazard regression models helped identify baseline CSF markers that were related to risk for mild cognitive impairment.
Investigators examined whether cerebellar magnetic stimulation can improve balance and gait in patients with hemiparesis after ischemic stroke.
Healthy collegiate athletes express concussion-related serum biomarkers in variable concentrations; therefore, considering demographic factors such as sex and race is vital.
Researchers evaluated stroke risk and its effect on quality of life after surgical aortic valve replacement vs transfemoral transcatheter aortic valve.
Postresection Monitoring May Provide Further Insights on Epileptogenic Zone Following Multistage Epilepsy SurgeryJan 09, 2019
Investigators found that it may be prudent to continue postoperative invasive monitoring in children who have had surgical resection of epileptic lesions.
More Articles by Sheila Jacobs
Prevalence of Pediatric Multiple Sclerosis Exceptionally High in Ontario, Canada Compared With Global NumbersDec 21,2018
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Case Study Report: Herbal Supplement Kratom Associated With Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Seizure Monitoring Smartwatch Cleared for Use in Children
- Ocrelizumab Reduces Upper Extremity Disability Progression Risk in PPMS
- Steps to Facilitate Rapid Reperfusion to Improve Poststroke Outcomes
- Cerebellar Stimulation May Help Improve Gait and Balance Recovery in Stroke
- Very Early Mobilization After Stroke Does Not Improve Survival Over Usual Care
- Alemtuzumab Linked to Clinical and MRI Disease Remission in Multiple Sclerosis
- Cognitive Decline Worsens With Memantine, ChEIs in Patients With Alzheimer's
- Cervical Dysfunction Needs Clarification to Identify Link With Headache
- Levodopa Inhalation Powder Approved for Parkinson Disease
- Risk for Conversion of MS Varies With Different Therapies
- Breakdown of Blood-Brain Barrier May Drive Dementia
- FDA: Food Inspections to Resume Despite Ongoing Funding Lapse
- First Generic Version of Sabril Tablets Gets FDA Approval
- Supine Positioning After Greater Occipital Nerve Block May Improve Outcomes