SIMILAC HUMAN MILK FORTIFIER OTC
Generic Name and Formulations:
Protein (nonfat milk, whey protein concentrate), carbohydrate (corn syrup solids), fat (MCT oil), soy lecithin, iron 0.1mg/packet, vitamins, minerals.
Indications for SIMILAC HUMAN MILK FORTIFIER:
Supplement for preterm or low birth weight infants (add to breast milk).
1 packet added to 50mL human milk adds 2Cal/fl oz. 1 packet added to 25mL human milk adds 4Cal/fl oz.
Not a sole source of nutrients. Additional iron supplementation is needed.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Erenumab Superior to Placebo for Reducing Migraine Disability, Improving HRQoL
- Managing Status Epilepticus in Palliative Care: Accounting for Patient and Family Experience
- Congress Passes Bill to Fight Opioid Crisis
- Physical Activity Decreases Vascular Comorbidities in Multiple Sclerosis
- Review of Factors Impacting Sport-Related Concussion Headaches
- Anodal tDCS Offers Possible Benefit for Improving Item Recall in Post-Stroke Aphasia
- Hospitalization Tied to Brain Abnormalities in Older Adults
- Spending Often Persists in High-Cost Medicare-Medicaid Eligible
- Skills-Based Intervention Did Not Cut Systolic BP After Stroke, TIA
- High Frequency of Headaches Following Dialysis Associated With BUN and Blood Pressure