Generic Name and Formulations:
Ivermectin 0.5%; lotion.
Arbor Pharmaceuticals, LLC
Indications for SKLICE:
Topical treatment of head lice infestations in patients ≥6 months old.
Adults and Children:
<6 months: not established. ≥6 months: apply to dry hair in an amount sufficient (up to 1 tube) to thoroughly coat the hair and scalp. Leave on hair and scalp for 10mins, then rinse off with water.
Not for oral, ophthalmic or intravaginal use. Avoid contact with eyes. Pregnancy. Nursing mothers; avoid accidental transfer to breast area.
Conjunctivitis, ocular hyperemia, eye irritation, dandruff, dry skin, skin burning sensation.
Single use tube—4oz
Neurology Advisor Articles
- FDA Approves Aimovig for Migraine Prevention
- Prediction Algorithm Stratifies ICH Patients at Risk for Hematoma Expansion
- Sports-Related Concussion Outcomes Predicted With Serum Neurofilament Light
- FDA Fast-Tracks Treatment for Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Psychological Therapies May Help Older Adults With Chronic Pain
- Amyloid Positivity Increases Risk for Cognitive Impairment in Dementia-Free Patients
- Valproic Acid-Related Adverse Fetal Outcomes May Be Linked to Placental Effects
- Risk of Dementia Up for Older Adults With Lowest Wealth
- Language Used in Medical Record Can Affect Patient Care
- Mortality in Alzheimer Disease Not Strongly Associated With Antipsychotics