Generic Name and Formulations:
Magnesium (as chloride) 64mg; tabs; contains calcium (as carbonate) 113mg per tab.
Purdue Products L.P.
- MIND Diet Linked to Slower Cognitive Decline Among Stroke Survivors
- Listening to Sonified EEG Fluctuations May Help Identify Silent Seizures
- Mood Stabilizer Use Among Long-Term Care Patients Declines Following CMS Program
Indications for SLOW-MAG:
2 tabs daily.
Renal impairment. Monitor magnesium levels at higher doses. Nursing mothers.
Blocks tetracycline absorption. May be antagonized by diuretics.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- FDA Approves Aimovig for Migraine Prevention
- Prediction Algorithm Stratifies ICH Patients at Risk for Hematoma Expansion
- Sports-Related Concussion Outcomes Predicted With Serum Neurofilament Light
- FDA Fast-Tracks Treatment for Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Psychological Therapies May Help Older Adults With Chronic Pain
- Amyloid Positivity Increases Risk for Cognitive Impairment in Dementia-Free Patients
- Valproic Acid-Related Adverse Fetal Outcomes May Be Linked to Placental Effects
- Risk of Dementia Up for Older Adults With Lowest Wealth
- Language Used in Medical Record Can Affect Patient Care
- Mortality in Alzheimer Disease Not Strongly Associated With Antipsychotics