Generic Name and Formulations:
Calcipotriene (as monohydrate) 0.005%; foam.
Stiefel Laboratories, Inc.
Indications for SORILUX:
Topical treatment of plaque psoriasis of the scalp and body.
≥18yrs: Apply a thin layer twice daily to affected areas and gently rub in completely. Apply to scalp when the hair is dry.
<18yrs: not established.
Not for oral, ophthalmic, or intravaginal use. Discontinue if hypercalcemia occurs (until normocalcemia returns). Avoid eyes, excessive sunlight, phototherapy. Flammable. Pregnancy (Cat.C). Nursing mothers.
Vit. D3 analog.
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Survival in Parkinson Disease Dependent on Parkinsonian Type, Characteristics
- Case Study Report: Herbal Supplement Kratom Associated With Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Mobile Health Apps for Headache: An Ongoing Search for Clinical Relevancy
- Young Fresh Frozen Plasma Infusion Safe, Feasible in Alzheimer Disease
- Behavioral Therapies May Treat Headache and Post-Concussive Symptoms
- Alemtuzumab Linked to Clinical and MRI Disease Remission in Multiple Sclerosis
- Very Early Mobilization After Stroke Does Not Improve Survival Over Usual Care
- Cognitive Decline Worsens With Memantine, ChEIs in Patients With Alzheimer's
- Levodopa Inhalation Powder Approved for Parkinson Disease
- Hematology Indicates Need for Thrombophilia Test in Children With Migraines
- Can Early Initiation of Direct Oral Anticoagulants Prevent Recurrent AFib-Related Stroke?
- Hydrocephalus May Be a Complication of Congenial Zika Syndrome
- Higher CSF NfL Protein Levels Linked to Risk for Mild Cognitive Impairment
- Addressing Cognitive Impairment in Pediatric MS: Expert Q&A
- How the Government Shutdown Affects FDA Activities