Most Recent Articles by Steve Duffy
The announcement comes in the wake of results from the 2018 National Youth Tobacco Survey which showed a 78% increase in current e-cigarette use among high school students from 2017 to 2018.
The Company stated that they plan to begin a Phase 2 trial of AXS-12 before the end of 2018, with results anticipated for the first half of 2019.
Tiglutik is supplied as a thickened riluzole liquid that is intended to ease administration for patients with dysphagia.
The treatment is currently being evaluated in a Phase 2 study (ELEVATE) in patients with major depressive disorder who have had an inadequate response to standard antidepressant therapy.
Safety data for Fycompa was consistent with the safety profile in adult populations without the need for weight-based dosing.
More Articles by Steve Duffy
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Multiple System Atrophy: A Common Form of Atypical Parkinsonism
- Migraine Treatment in the ED: Overcoming Our Penchant for Opioids
- Erenumab as a Therapy for Hard to Treat Episodic Migraine
- Nusinersen May Be Effective for Short-Term Motor Function Improvements in Spinal Muscular Atrophy
- Reduced Survival for Patients With Idiopathic Parkinsonism
- New Diagnostic Criteria for Neurosarcoidosis: What You Need to Know
- Guideline for Diagnosis and Treatment of Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
- Guidelines on the Use of OnabotulinumtoxinA for Chronic Migraine
- Ivy League Rule Change Linked to Fewer Concussions During NCAA Football Games
- Biomarkers of Alzheimer Disease Observed in Down Syndrome
- FDA Issues Safety Alert Regarding Intrathecal Delivery of Pain Meds
- High Daily Stress Linked to Migraine Prevalence in Women
- Researchers Identify Coffee Component That May Provide Neuroprotection
- Functional Imaging in Movement Disorders: Diagnostic Advantages
- Dextroamphetamine Plus Physical Therapy Nonsuperior to Placebo for Improving Post-Stroke Motor Recovery