Most Recent Articles by Steve Duffy
The vote was taken in a joint meeting of the Anesthetic and Analgesic Drug Products Advisory Committee and Drug Safety and Risk Management Advisory Committee.
The designation was granted to Revive Therapeutics, a company that specializes in cannabis-based pharmaceuticals.
The NDA submission included data from two Phase 3 trials, SAMURAI and SPARTAN.
The new software enables patients to fine-tune the power level and modify programs that were pre-programmed by their clinician to control pain.
Standard pen needles have an outer cover and removable inner needle cover, while safety pen needles have an outer cover and a fixed inner needle shield that is not removed before an injection.
More Articles by Steve Duffy
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Surgical, Nonsurgical Treatments for Chronic Migraine: Evidence and Relevancy
- Neurofilament Light Biomarkers Identify Alzheimer Disease Risk in Down Syndrome
- Myoclonic-Atonic Seizures and Lennox-Gastaut Syndrome Present With Overlapping Features, Difficulty in Diagnosis
- Tap Water in Neti Pot Linked to Brain Infection, Death From Balamuthia mandrillaris
- Rituximab Effects in Neuromyelitis Optica Spectrum Disorders
- Study Identifies Early-Onset Motor Behaviors in DES-Triggered Seizures
- Autoimmune Diseases Increase Hippocampal Sclerosis Risk in Nonagenarians
- Smaller Heads Related to Opioid-Related Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Hearing Loss in Older Adults Linked to Depression, Dementia Among Other Comorbidities
- Bumetanide May Benefit Children With Autism Spectrum Disorder