Most Recent Articles by Steve Duffy
Informed consent, privacy, and justice concerns are 3 issues that should be addressed before the use of online genealogy data in criminal cases becomes widely adopted.
A NDA has been submitted for NKTR-181, an opioid analgesic molecule designed to provide pain relief with fewer CNS-mediated side effects.
Janssen announced that the Company will no longer continue studying atabecestat, an investigational treatment for asymptomatic patients at risk for developing Alzheimer disease.
The episodic cluster headache trial included a total of 106 patients with an average of 17.5 cluster headache attacks per week at baseline.
The approval is specifically for bilateral anterior thalamic nucleus stimulation and is based on results from the SANTE study (Stimulation of the Anterior Nucleus of the Thalamus in Epilepsy).
More Articles by Steve Duffy
Neurology Advisor Articles
- Addressing Rare Headache Disorders: Acute Confusional Migraine
- Organic Solvents Plus Genetics May Increase Risk of Multiple Sclerosis
- No Significant Clinical Differences Between Cluster Headaches With and Without Aura
- Co-Prescription of Opioids and Antidepressants Prevalent in Migraine
- Deep Brain Stimulation May Slow Rest Tremor Progression in Parkinson Disease
- Herpesvirus Abundant in Alzheimer Disease Brain, New Study Finds
- Patients' Preferences for Physician Attire Linked to Perception of Care
- Weighing the Risks of Deep Brain Stimulation
- Grey Matter Atrophy Sequence in Multiple Sclerosis Phenotypes
- Higher Vitamin D Levels Associated With Fewer Lesions in Multiple Sclerosis
- Screening Tool Differentiates Progressive Supranuclear Palsy and Parkinson Disease
- Risk Factors for Impulse Control Behaviors in Parkinson Disease
- Cardiac Pathology in SUDEP Compared With Sudden Arrhythmic or Traumatic Deaths
- 11.2% of U.S. Adults Aged ≥45 Report Subjective Mental Decline
- AMA Aims to Boost Affordability of ACA Marketplace Plans